Read my latest posts!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Bug In Google?

I think I may have found a bug in the venerable search engine, Google. If I enter any search term involving the string "php", I get the following:


Google
Error

We're sorry...

...but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus or spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it appears that your computer or network has been infected.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your computer is free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.



Thing is I can use my Google Desktop to search for it on the web with no problem.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, December 10, 2005 at 5:30:00 PM EST, Blogger Courtland $visitorIP said...

Interesting. It works fine for me in Firefox and IE

At Sunday, December 11, 2005 at 10:32:00 AM EST, Blogger Charles $visitorIP said...

This only seems to be a problem from the Advanced Search page, as the homepage seems to work fine as well. But its still doing it, and I have run a virus check on my entire machine.

At Monday, December 19, 2005 at 6:51:00 PM EST, Blogger Charles $visitorIP said...

Works for me now. I think it may have been someone else on Roadrunner with the virus.

Post a Comment

<< Home