Read my latest posts!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My Apologies

I really must apologise to those who may wish to comment on my blog. I enabled the captcha for comments feature, since I was being spammed.
What in the world makes folks feel that spamming is acceptable, morally or otherwise, I do not know. I personally do not feel that it is appropriate. I don't do it, and I won't have it done to me, if I can help it.
Spam is a meme that must die. Spammers need to figure out that no one wants to hear them. No one wants that unsolicited stuff. If what they are espousing was so great, then they wouldn't have to spam anyone, because people would beat a path to their door. Don't spam me and I won't feel the need to do something about your spamming me.
As for you, johnmartin26274676, your erroneous stock information on EGTY, turns up the following as the second entry on google, here.
It's a scam. Keep your spam and you hambone ideas to yourself.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 26, 2005 at 10:29:00 AM EDT, Blogger Courtland $visitorIP said...

Nice captcha.

Post a Comment

<< Home