Read my latest posts!

Monday, June 27, 2005

@#$%@#$! Computer Problems

Well over the past week, I've been fighting a battle with a harddisk going bad. Man oh man oh man. I hate it when stuff like this happens, fix it, it goes bad, fix it, it goes bad, fix it, it goes bad. I think that the drive is toast as far as booting from it, although it seems fine to hold files. We'll see as time goes by. I didn't want to do a clean install, since I have so much on my machine and didn't want to lose any of my settings. As it stands now, at least I can get to my blog and such. Hopefully, I'll be getting some work done soon on it as this kind of threw a monkey wrench into the works for a while. Wish me lots of luck, I think I may be needing it.

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 27, 2005 at 8:02:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous $visitorIP said...

I was getting worried about you, so I am glad that it's only technical problems. Good luck!

At Tuesday, June 28, 2005 at 12:42:00 AM EDT, Blogger Mona $visitorIP said...

looooooads of luck!!!!
[to your hard disk]: GET WELL SOON

Post a Comment

<< Home