Read my latest posts!

Monday, May 16, 2005

Miscellaneous Artificial Intelligence Links

I have added numerous links to the page, and hope some of you find some of them useful, interesting or both. Hopefully, it will aid all the bloggers rankings with the search engines, as well as my own.

Citeseer is a really good resource for papers on the subject of AI. I intend to learn more about NLP and they have a lot of material.to read.

If you haven't seen SourceForge's OpenCYC, I would urge you to check it out. OpenCyc is a "common sense knowledge base." CYCorp is responsible for its release, and it has a couple or few "big brothers" for sale, with more information, more features, et cetera. You can find it at SourceForge. Cycorp has training materials for the language Cycl, which I believe is based on Lisp. There are Linux and Windows versions/flavors available. It is currently in the 0.9.0 version. This is some serious AI folks. The guys doing it are incredible brains.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 16, 2005 at 10:43:00 PM EDT, Blogger Morris $visitorIP said...

Interesting site. I've added it to my bookmarks.

Morris
Ask Morris

Post a Comment

<< Home