Read my latest posts!

Monday, April 25, 2005

Whoa

Last night was different. I was asleep on the sofa, again. I was awakened by a loud bump against my apartment wall. I looked at the time, 1:42 AM. Groggy, I parted the shades to look out over my porch. There was a girl on the ground, between my porch and the hedge. She crawled out to the hallway of the building on her hands and knees. She also crawled out of her pants. This girl had to have been toasted. She got to her feet and I stepped out of my apartment to see if she was OK, since she may have been assaulted. I asked her if she was OK as she climbed the stairs, to which she replied, "never better." Some people just make you wonder.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Saturday, April 30, 2005 at 8:56:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous $visitorIP said...

One day you should really consider finding a better apartment community.

At Friday, August 10, 2007 at 2:17:00 AM EDT, Blogger Mona $visitorIP said...

Hmm. & how often does that happen...
not the girl crawling on her fours..
I mean slepping on the sofa...:D

Post a Comment

<< Home