Read my latest posts!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Genesis

As you read this you may find yourself asking, "Where the heck did that come from?". Well, like all else before it, it comes from the things that came before it. Or it just popped into my head. Read if you'd like, move on otherwise. Perhaps this will aid someone else in their understanding of themself, as I try to understand myself. Hey, sometimes it helps to know that somebody else is in a similar situation, or worse. Hopefully, we'll all come away better.

Along the way, I may be including actual thoughts about AI, perhaps code snippets. I really like using VBScript for the quick and dirty, am currently teaching myself Perl (and PerlScript), use VB and VB .NET. I have coded at least one true AI script, an implementation of ART1 (Adaptive Resonance Theory), which is a classification program. Currently, I have the fields mapping to an Integer, but because Ints are signed, only 31 bits are available. I need to change it to be able to use more fields. I will likely be doing that sometime in the future.

A little background on myself. I am male, formerly I worked in what is called the most skilled trade union and won the regional apprenticeship contests twice. I have moved on though, after attending the local Community College and obtaining a degree (I got the Outstanding Academic Excellence in Computer Programming Award), I have been working as a Network Administrator/Administration Programmer. I have integrated many application's user administration tasks into a single program to automate administration. I especially like programming Active Directory's interfaces and found it easier for me to administer Exchange, than the Exchange admins could do. I developed OWA and OMA scripts to control access, and even have scripted the adminstration of Distribution Groups and their ACLs. I have one prodigious intelligent beautiful daughter, who I am very proud of.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 30, 2005 at 9:09:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous $visitorIP said...

Yeah, but not everyone recognizes my intelligence and beauty. Perhaps it does not exist.

Post a Comment

<< Home