Read my latest posts!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Miami Beach



G
uess where I am. If you guessed Miami Beach, you were right, so buy yourself a prize, you deserve it. I'm down here to help where I can, Court's still recovering from his broken collar bone and is returning to work tomorrow. I'm going to be playing chauffeur and driving him, since he's in no shape to drive his manual transmissioned car. OOPS, his car has a six speed automatic, my bad.

The bones are still not even close to aligned, and he's getting a new figure eight brace tomorrow to try to get them to align. Hopefully it works, so that he doesn't have to have surgery.

Meanwhile while he's at work, I'll be trying to write some more of my book. Its going to be an uphill climb. I did follow David McMahon's suggestion and did a short synopsis. I think I may just hole up in the room so that the bikinis don't distract me.

Hopefully the change of venue will help me concentrate on getting some of the ideas out of my head. I have three different lines of conflict to work out and how they all relate to my main story or the ultimate object of the storyline. Wish me luck and clarity of mind.

Photo Courtesy of Courtland Whited, CoutlandImaging.com, model provided by me. Dang, models are awesome. ;)

Labels:

12 Comments:

At Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 11:04:00 PM EDT, Blogger lime $visitorIP said...

well good luck on the writing! and good luck to court with his collarbone. i hope the new harness does the trick so no surgery is necessary.

At Monday, September 24, 2007 at 12:27:00 AM EDT, Blogger snowelf $visitorIP said...

I have GOT to get caught up on your story so I can help you!! I'm pretty far in, but I want to get all the way through so I know where you are.

Most definitely write an outline if you don't already have one.

And for goodness sakes, Charles!! Allow yourself at least SOME bikini time!! "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." ;)

ttys!
--snow

At Monday, September 24, 2007 at 5:41:00 AM EDT, Blogger Mona $visitorIP said...

what is the use... getting out of one hole and into another...

Go and let the bikinis distract you. In fact, I think that kind of distraction is exactly what you need to write your book with more fecundity and prolifically, fertilely and richly.Sit on the beach and write. Watch the sunset and write.

Wish you all the luck in your endeavor and journey...

At Monday, September 24, 2007 at 10:00:00 AM EDT, Blogger Charles $visitorIP said...

Lime,
Court's hoping for the no surgery side to show itself.

Snow,
Who's this Jack, and what does he have to do with this? ;)

Mona,
Thanks.

At Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 12:46:00 AM EDT, Blogger Mona $visitorIP said...

ok ...You ARE there

(((HUGS)))

At Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 5:13:00 PM EDT, Blogger Serena $visitorIP said...

Best of luck, both with your story line and with helping Court out. I think Miami would be a fine place to do some writing.:)

At Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 6:45:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous $visitorIP said...

Yep good luck on not getting distracted in MIAMI..lol
tc

At Wednesday, September 26, 2007 at 9:48:00 AM EDT, Blogger no.good.at.coding $visitorIP said...

Cool...more work on the novel!

And I see you're getting your hair back :D

At Monday, October 1, 2007 at 2:52:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mike Minzes $visitorIP said...

Outline, Outline, Outline!!!

Outline your story and fill in the spaces between outline heading 500 or more words linking to the next outline heading and you will have you book.

But before all that write back stories for your main characters.

At Tuesday, October 2, 2007 at 5:38:00 PM EDT, Blogger jillie $visitorIP said...

How is the contest coming along?

Just stopping by to say hello ;o))

At Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 6:56:00 PM EDT, Blogger wisdomstuff $visitorIP said...

Just saying hi, Charles.

At Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 7:06:00 PM EDT, Blogger Charles $visitorIP said...

Well Hi to you too, Wisdomstuff. Welcome, feel free to shout out whenever the feeling strikes you.

Post a Comment

<< Home