Read my latest posts!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Kid in Town

There's a new kid in town. Well, not in my town, but maybe your's if you live in Miami Beach. He's a child of many cities really, Cocoa Beach, New Orleans, somewhere in Hawaii, I don't know all of the places he grew up, just some of the time he spent around here. His is a new blog, so he's new to these parts, but not to the technology that makes these parts possible. He's my best friend Courtland, and you can find his work on Miami Beach Daily Photo. He's intending on just photos, but he's got his comments enabled, and is even responding to them. Please give him a visit and welcome him, he'll enjoy the friendship here and you'll enjoy his photos. He's got one in particular, that I find just absolutely gorgeous. It won't be his last, I can assure you, I know this guy.


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 9:55:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous $visitorIP said...

I'll check him out after I leave here charles.
Oh btw I've been thinking about your story and itching to read another installment...no pressure tho.lol
Have a great weekend.
tc

At Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 10:30:00 AM EDT, Blogger lime $visitorIP said...

thanks for introducing us to him.

At Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 11:14:00 AM EDT, Blogger Charles $visitorIP said...

Court is a great guy, I really think his finally starting a blog (after many suggestions to do so) is something that he will come to enjoy.

TC,
Its still in the works and I hope to be cranking out some more this week.

Lime,
You're very welcome. Be sure you click those pics to see them full size. Yesterday's is utterly gorgeous.

At Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 11:52:00 AM EDT, Blogger Mona $visitorIP said...

Courtland on scene finally!
Yayyy!

At Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 7:28:00 PM EDT, Blogger Peter $visitorIP said...

Your recommendation is clearly justified!!

At Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 9:11:00 PM EDT, Blogger Charles $visitorIP said...

Mona,
Yes, I am glad to have him join the blogging community. His presence will enhance the environment.

Peter,
Thank you, I try to call them as I see them, and I felt that I couldn't go wrong. Be sure to check his blog often.

At Wednesday, September 26, 2007 at 9:50:00 AM EDT, Blogger no.good.at.coding $visitorIP said...

Those photos are really amazing. Though I'm a sorta familiar with his work already; I'd visited his Flickr albums when you'd posted about his accident. He seems fond of IR shots :)

Post a Comment

<< Home