Read my latest posts!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Craptaculous ComCast

I don't remember if I have complained in the past about the quality of service provided by BrightHouse, but if I have, I'd like to rescind any misgivings I may have had. I'd like instead to tell you about ComCast as an internet service provider.

ComCast is CRAPTACULOUS! The level of service provided is far below what is reasonable to expect from anyone who should be allowed to stay in business. They really need to get out and leave the ISP business to those who can really handle it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Friday, October 16, 2009 at 1:47:00 AM EDT, Blogger Courtland $visitorIP said...

I used to think Bright House was bad until I had Verizon and Atlantic Broadband. I guess 88.87% uptime is a good number in the ISP biz.

At Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 2:51:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mona $visitorIP said...

:D I love the word craptaculous . I wonder If I can teach it to them boys in their vocab lesson as a new invention!

At Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 2:25:00 AM EDT, Blogger Spoony Quine $visitorIP said...

Ha!

Wait a second, *I* have ComCast! In fact, I used to live very close to the ComCast Arena!
` Well, I gotta say, they're okay until the peak hours... then I have virtually no internet!
` The worst thing is, there's nothing I can say that will make the ComCast folks acknolwedge there are such things as peak hours!

Post a Comment

<< Home