Read my latest posts!

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

30 Months and Comcast is still Craptaculous.

About two and a half years ago (Thursday, October 15, 2009) I posted about Comcast's internet service. Well, I'm going to have to say, they haven't increased my confidence in them. For months now, the service will knock everything off the network while the cable modem goes into a continuous loop of rebooting. Funny thing is, it seems to only happen during business hours, which tells me that someone is doing something to cause it, because if it were the modem, it wouldn't connect at all. Someone needs a boot up their butt, maybe more than just one someone, because it isn't being fixed, instead it seems to get worse, and no one is keeping the moron is check. The system is broken, just sell the business.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 4:57:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mona $visitorIP said...

why don't you change the service? I wouldn't opt for such a crappy connectivity server. Here we have various to choose from.

Post a Comment

<< Home